Veracity Media had full responsibility for the unveiling of Holden’s new VF Commodore V8 Supercar – the official factory Holden Racing Team's reveal just 24 hours after the unveiling of the world-class VF Commodore road car.
Launch day began with HRT shaking down the first VF race car at Calder Park, while less than two hours later, in front of a packed audience of Holden staff and national media at Holden’s Port Melbourne headquarters, the covers were lifted off the stunning new car by V8 Supercars Champions Garth Tander and James Courtney.
The launch was a tremendous success, with mainstream media coverage and fan engagement surpassing all previous new model launches.
• Veracity Media co-ordinated the launch in conjunction with the Holden Racing Team and GM Holden.
• Veracity Media produced a 30-second teaser clip using footage filmed during the prototype's secret construction phase and testing in late 2012. Going live the morning of the launch, the teaser attracted more than 18,000 views.
.• Veracity Media produced a dynamic music clip of the race car in action, filming and editing it on the morning of the unveil with the clip a central feature of the launch just two hours later.
• The music clip was also uploaded to YouTube where it has attracted over 50,000 views.
• Development, shakedown and launch footage was edited and uploaded to major news services for use as overlay, the vision receiving significant national TV coverage as part of the news stories that night and following day.
• Major stories and images from the launch were published in all major city and rural newspapers the following day.
• Car launch featured as a news item in major radio news bulletins nationally, with drivers Garth Tander and James Courtney also taking part in a number of interviews.
• Record social media reach and engagement, with more than 29,000 interactions and 1.2 million impressions made.
• Facebook engagement was recorded at over 38.8 per cent, Veracity Media driving conversation with fans.
Full media and event management and production for the launch of the racing version of Holden's new, world-class VF Commodore.
GM Holden Ltd
Veracity Media was founded on three simple but important core values – HONESTY | INTEGRITY | CREDIBILITY