In one of the biggest motorsport news stories in Australian history, multi-V8 Supercar Championship winners and Bathurst victors, Triple Eight Race Engineering announced it would move from Ford to Holden beginning in 2010.
Veracity Media was involved from the very beginning and was involved in Holden Motorsport’s strategy planning, initial discussions, sponsorship confirmation, and launch event.
The launch event and press conference, held at Holden’s headquarters in Port Melbourne, attracted all leading media organisations and drew millions of dollars in valuable coverage for Holden, Triple Eight Race Engineering, Vodafone and V8 Supercars.
• Prime time TV news coverage on all major national networks – ABC, SBS, Channels 7, 9, 10, Fox Sports and Sky News.
• Widespread coverage as a leading sport news story on national radio news services, running in many news bulletins for the full day.
• Significant coverage as feature sport story in all major city and rural daily newspapers.
• Extensive online coverage on mainstream news and specialist websites.
• More than 1,500 registered news items.
Create a strategy and program for the announcement of the signing of V8 Supercars Champions, Triple Eight Race Engineering by Holden Motorsport.
GM Holden Ltd
Veracity Media was founded on three simple but important core values – HONESTY | INTEGRITY | CREDIBILITY