Veracity Media had full responsibility for the launch of the Holden Racing Team’s 2014 challenger, with the creative concept built upon the iconic team’s success at the Mt Panorama circuit in Bathurst.
To achieve maximum coverage, a 7.00am launch enabled a live cross to morning TV, and then for the story to hit all subsequent news bulletins for that day.
The launch itself was shown live on national TV; first on Network Ten’s breakfast show Wake Up and then Fox Sports. News Corp Australia was given the exclusive first-look for newspapers and online.
Veracity Media produced a stunning image of the new-look VF Commodore, and drivers Tander and Courtney standing on the main straight at Bathurst for News Corp Australia’s exclusive first-look. Major stories and images from the launch featured in all of their mastheads that day.
HRT enduro drivers Warren Luff and Greg Murphy removed the covers from the stunning new-look car, while V8 Supercars Champions Garth Tander and James Courtney chatted candidly with the TV hosts via live link.
The launch was a huge success, with coverage valued in excess of $300,000.
• Veracity Media co-ordinated the launch in conjunction with the Holden Racing Team and GM Holden.
• Veracity Media produced a stunning launch image of the 2014 new-look VF Commodore and drivers Tander and Courtney on the main straight at Bathurst for News Corp Australia’s exclusive first-look. Major stories and images from the launch featured in their newspapers that day.
• The live crosses to Network Ten’s breakfast show Wake Up and then Fox Sports resulted in 8-minutes of live national TV coverage.
• Footage of the launch and interviews with drivers Tander and Courtney was edited and then uploaded to all major news services, with the vision receiving significant national TV coverage.
• The launch featured as a news item in national radio news bulletins, with drivers Garth Tander and James Courtney also taking part in a number of television and radio interviews.
• Veracity Media produced an engaging web clip of the unveiling, filming and editing it on the morning of the launch. It was uploaded to YouTube where it has attracted almost 5,500 views.
• Record social media reach and engagement, with more than 3,000 interactions and 2.5 million impressions made.
• Facebook engagement was recorded at over 20 per cent, Veracity Media driving conversation with fans.
Full media, event management and production for the 2014 livery launch of the stunning new-look Holden Racing Team VF Commodore.
GM Holden Ltd
Live TV crosses
Social Media Activation
Media Resource Distribution
Veracity Media was founded on three simple but important core values – HONESTY | INTEGRITY | CREDIBILITY