Veracity Media is extremely proud of its role with the Holden Racing Team's popular ANZAC Tribute - from creating the initial concept, seeing it through the design process, overseeing its official approval by the relevant authorities, and launching it to the Australian and New Zealand public.
Veracity Media again had full responsibility for the launch of the 2014 HRT ANZAC Appeal livery, a special one-off design raced at the ITM 500 Auckland in New Zealand.
With the ANZAC Appeal livery in its second year, and the V8 Supercars all-set to race for the first time for Championship points on ANZAC Day, the launch venue had to be very special to make its mark.
As a result, Melbourne’s iconic Shrine of Remembrance was selected – with an appropriate dawn photo and video shoot to match the ANZAC Spirit.
Veracity Media coordinated with the Holden Racing Team, RSL Victoria and the Shrine of Remembrance Trust to coordinate key stakeholders, and to ensure the dawn photo and video shoot went as smoothly as possible.
The launch was a success, with national TV coverage on Channel 7 and Network Ten, and newspaper and online coverage via News Corp Australia.
• Veracity Media co-ordinated the launch in conjunction with the Holden Racing Team, RSL Victoria and the Shrine of Remembrance Trust.
• Veracity Media produced a stunning launch image of the 2014 ANZAC Appeal Livery VF Commodore, and drivers Tander and Courtney at the Melbourne Shrine of Remembrance for News Corp Australia’s exclusive first-look.
• Footage of the launch and interviews with drivers Tander and Courtney was edited and then uploaded to all major news services, with the vision receiving significant national TV coverage.
• Veracity Media produced an engaging web clip of the unveiling, filming and editing it on the morning of the launch.
• Record social media reach and engagement, with more than 10,000 interactions and millions of impressions made.
• Facebook engagement reached record levels with Veracity Media driving conversation with fans.
Full media, event management and production for the 2014 Holden Racing Team ANZAC Appeal Livery.
GM Holden Ltd
Social Media Activation
Media Resource Distribution
Veracity Media was founded on three simple but important core values – HONESTY | INTEGRITY | CREDIBILITY